How do I enroll in text banking?
- Login to online banking
- Go to the Settings tab and select “Text Enrollment”
- Select “On" to enable text banking
- Enter your SMS Text Number
- Check “Agree to Terms”
- Click “Save”
You will receive a confirmation text immediately and be directed to visit the Account Preferences page.
- Click on the SMS/Text tab for each account you would like to have access to
- Check "On" to enable text banking
- Click edit to change the Display Name for each enabled account
Text banking commands
Text commands to 226563
- BAL: Receive account balance
- HIST: Receive account history
- XFER: Transfer funds between accounts
- LIST: Receive a list of available text commands
My text banking isn't working, how do I fix it?
Text the word START to 878787 to reactivate text banking.