How do I Enroll in Online Banking?
Online Banking FAQs
First Time Online Banking User?
- Enter your unique login ID into the "Login" box on the above.
- Leave the password blank and click the “I am a First Time User“ checkbox, then “Login“.
- Choose where to deliver a Secure Access Code and click “Submit“.
- Enter the Secure Access Code that you received and click “Submit“.
- Accept the agreement.
- Update or Verify your online profile page and click “Submit“.
- Create a new password and enter it twice for confirmation and click “Submit“.
How Do I Register My Computer?
- Login - Enter your Login ID and click Login, then enter your Password and click Submit
- Select Delivery - Choose which delivery option is most convenient for you to receive a 6-digit code and click Submit. Then retrieve the code from the option that you chose and write it down so you can enter it in the next step.
- Enter Access Code - Enter your 6-digit access code and click Submit.
- Register Computer - This step gives you two options to choose from. If you are using your personal device or computer, you can choose to activate your browser for later use. However, if you are using a public computer then you will want to choose to receive one-time only access.
Why Won't My Password Work?
- If you are having trouble with your password, here are some quick tips:
- All passwords are case sensitive and require at minimum 1 capital letter.
- Make sure your “Caps Lock” on your keyboard is not on.
- Go back to the home page and re-enter your login before trying the password again.
If none of these tips help you please contact Virtual Support.
What Is A Secure Access Code & Why Do I Need One?
A secure access code is a security measure we use to ensure the person signing in is really who they say they are. This code is a six digit number that is sent via email or phone number that we already have on file in our system when you signed up for your account. This code is a one-time use only code and expires after 30 minutes if not used.
If you do not receive your secure codes check:
Please add firstname.lastname@example.org to your email contacts, address book, or whitelist to prevent it from being blocked or filtered.
Email @Yahoo.com will generally block secure codes no matter what. Please try another delivery method.
Please text the word START to 86434 to prevent text blocking for secure code delivery.