Online Banking FAQs
- Enter your unique login ID into the "Login" box on the above.
- Leave the password blank and click the “I am a First Time User“ checkbox, then “Login“.
- Choose where to deliver a Secure Access Code and click “Submit“.
- Enter the Secure Access Code that you received and click “Submit“.
- Accept the agreement.
- Update or Verify your online profile page and click “Submit“.
- Create a new password and enter it twice for confirmation and click “Submit“.
- Login - Enter your Login ID and click Login, then enter your Password and click Submit
- Select Delivery - Choose which delivery option is most convenient for you to receive a 6-digit code and click Submit. Then retrieve the code from the option that you chose and write it down so you can enter it in the next step.
- Enter Access Code - Enter your 6-digit access code and click Submit.
- Register Computer - This step gives you two options to choose from. If you are using your personal device or computer, you can choose to activate your browser for later use. However, if you are using a public computer then you will want to choose to receive one-time only access.
- If you are having trouble with your password, here are some quick tips:
- All passwords are case sensitive and require at minimum 1 capital letter.
- Make sure your “Caps Lock” on your keyboard is not on.
- Go back to the home page and re-enter your login before trying the password again.
If none of these tips help you please contact Virtual Support.
Please add firstname.lastname@example.org to your email contacts, address book, or whitelist to prevent it from being blocked or filtered.
Email @Yahoo.com will generally block secure codes no matter what. Please try another delivery method.
Please text the word START to 86434 to prevent text blocking for secure code delivery.