Apply for a Mortgage
Apply for a mortgage today! It’s as simple as clicking on the below Online Application button, visiting any full service Bank office, or by calling toll free (866) 526-2114 to setup an appointment.
Great Mortgage Value
First Community Bank NMLS Institution ID 514387
Contact a First Community Bank Mortgage Loan Officer today to learn about your best Mortgage Options:
- Brandon S. Leestma - 231-526-2114 - NMLS ID 1667964
- Sheryl L. Seelye - 231-348-1800 - NMLS ID 685278
- Katie VanRiper - 231-526-2114 - NMLS ID 2436335
For new mortgages or refinancing your existing mortgage, we're the best!
Residential Mortgage Products
Why shop around? We have the solutions for your mortgage financing. Purchasing, refinancing, new construction or lot loan financing, we're here to help you with a product to meet your needs.
- Fixed Rate Mortgages
- Fixed Rate Jumbo Mortgages
- Fixed Rate Financing for 1-4 Family Investment Properties
- Construction Financing
- Vacant Land Financing
For current rate and term information or any other questions regarding real estate financing, please contact one of our mortgage lending specialists today at 866-526-2114.
Your loan officer will require certain information after you express your intent to proceed, but in order to keep the process moving, you can voluntarily bring in the following information at application:
- Prior 2 years federal tax returns with attachments (W-2's, 1099's, K-1's)
- Pay stubs covering 30 days, all pages.
- Most recent 2 months bank & investment statements.
- Copy of purchase agreement or sales contract.
- Construction Loan – signed construction contract with cost breakdown and builder plans.
Additional information may be requested:
- 2 years business tax returns with all schedules.
- Copy of divorce decree or separation agreement.
- Renters – Landlord's name and address.
- Gift letter if down payment is a gift.
NOTE: This checklist is for your general information only. Your lender may require additional information based on your particular set of circumstances.