With the ever-changing situation around the spread of Coronavirus (COVID-19), First Community Bank is making adjustments to lobby access at the following locations effective Tuesday, March 17, 2020:
- Harbor Springs, Petoskey, Grand Rapids downtown locations will be closed to general foot traffic, but will allow transactions by appointment only.
- Cheboygan Office will be closed to general foot traffic, but will allow access by appointment only. The drive-up will remain open.
- Harbor Springs Lake Street and Harbor Springs Pleasantview "Airport" Office will remain open with normal business hours.
- Petoskey Division Road Office and Petoskey Spring Street "Southside" Office will be closed to foot traffic, drive-up will remain open.
- Birmingham Office will be closed to general foot traffic, but will allow access by appointment only.
- Traverse City Offices will remain open and are actively practicing “social distancing.”
If you would prefer to conduct your banking without having to leave your home or office, we offer a variety of ways to make that happen. Our online and mobile banking options provide you the convenience to complete many of your banking transactions 24 hours a day, seven days a week. Both services allow you to check account balances and activity, transfer funds between accounts, make loan payments, and pay your bills.
Additionally, deposits can be made conveniently through our Mobile Banking App and Remote Deposit Capture product. Our ATM's are available should you need cash from your account. You can also use your debit card to make purchases without the use of cash.
During this time, we also advise everyone to take special precautions when it comes to cybersecurity and your personal information. The Cybersecurity and Infrastructure Security Agency (CISA) and the Federal Trade Commissions (FTC) have cautioned individuals to stay vigilant against scams related to the Coronavirus. Cyber-criminals have begun to send emails or contact through social media with links to fraudulent websites to trick victims into revealing sensitive information.
We are committed to providing safe and secure banking to our customers. Please feel free to contact us at (866) 526-2114 should you have any questions. Thank you for your business, it’s appreciated.
For additional information about COVID-19 visit the Centers for Disease Control at cdc.gov.